Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hey everyone and welcome to my Criminal Justice Blog. I have set up this blog as part of my CRIM2027 Crime, Politics and the Media course and I will be looking at the portrayal of the police and criminals through the media’s eyes as well as through both reality and fictional television programmes, hence the title of my blog. 

Media can be represented in many forms including television broadcasting through news programmes as well as radio programmes, and print media such as newspapers. Reality and fictional portrayals of the police and criminals are also very highly valued in today’s society and many citizens perceptions of both police and criminals are shaped from the media’s reporting of them and through television programmes and series. Please feel free to post on my blog as all ideas are very welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment